FILM SUBMISSION COVER CHARGES:
(All Film makers outside India, should select “Paypal or Freeway”. Selecting incorrect option will disqualify the film from participating)
Please down load the application form (PDF) format to participate in (TLISFF) 2017, from the official website. Fill in all the detail’s and submit completed form in all respect at the festival office.
- Short film entries being submitted should be hand written in CAPS / TYPED format only.
- Short film duration should not exceed 20 minutes. Inclusive of titles; it is to be submitted in DVD (PAL) format only; DV cam, Mini DV, VHS or CD will not be accepted.
- Each Short film DVD submitted will consist of ONE film only, with 2 sets of copies from the same film without any MENU or PROMO reels etc.
- Short film produced on or after January 1, 2016 will only be the eligibility criteria for submission and will be valid as official entry.
- Brief summary of your short film duly typed on a separate sheet should be sent along with the DVD. (i.e.) Synopsis Film maker biography inclusive of contact information.
- All Short films submitted other than HINDI language should carry ENGLISH subtitles, further accomplished in all respects.
- Short film copy submitted to this festival will be the sole property of(TLISFF) and is not returnable in any manner what so ever.
- Short film maker or his /her spokesperson, should be present during the screening of his/her film.
- Any or all expenses, i.e. travelling, boarding & lodging will be exclusively borne by the participant attending this festival.
- Short film competitors participating in this festival, should be legally competent enough to show case their film for this festival.
- Any or all production stills should be in JPEG/GIF or PNG format with higher resolution of 300 DPI, film poster can either be in PORTAIT or LANDSCAPE in A-4 size or multiple thereof in the said format only for press.
- Unlimited short film entry is acceptable, cover charges for submission of films to this festival is as under: –
- Indian films 350/- INR per entry before due date.
- Indian films 500/- INR per entry after due date.
- Foreign films USD $10 per entry before due date.
- Foreign films USD $15 per entry after due date.
- Short film submission will be preferred in full HD 1080P and 16:9 ratio only.
- Any request to screen short film, more than once; will be considered as INVALID for competition.
- Short film screening scheduled once, cannot be re-scheduled for any reason/s; what so ever. Further any request, influence or force to change the same will automatically disqualify the participant from (TLISFF).
- Participating film producer, submitting his/her film to (TLISFF); agreeing to the above conditions has to fill in the entry form in all respect; bearing the Company seal and authorized person signature therein. It is to be submitted to the (TLISFF) Fest Director or can be sent via email.
- (TLISFF) its officer or office for that matter should not be influenced in any manner i.e.(to get in to final listing or sourcing for award), this will disqualify the participant directly and no further information in regards to the same will be made to the PRODUCER/DIRECTOR or its team members whatsoever.
- Any or all short film submitted for (TLISFF) will *exclude the following or if found out at later stage will automatically stand disqualified from the festival as under:
- NO EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE
- NO OBSCENITY OR NUDITY
- NO DEFAMATORY REMARK.
- Any or All rights are exclusively reserved with (TLISFF) screening department.
- Any or all cover charges for (TLISFF) is “NON-REFUNDABLE”, inclusive of rejected film DVD.
- Any or all cases (TLISFF), jury’s decision will be final binding on to all the participants.
- Any or all cases, address for communication with email id and mobile number is mandatory; if found incomplete in any manner the said participant to the (TLISFF) will be deemed disqualified.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Paypal | Freeway | PayUmoney | Paytm
After Successful transaction, please send the Transaction IDs through which you have made the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PayPal Transaction ID:
- Freeway Transaction ID
- PayUmoney Transaction ID
- Paytm Transaction ID:
- Demand Draft in favor of “TWIN LION FILMS” to be sent at below address:
TWIN LION FILMS, IKEVA LEVEL-LG, WING B, ART GUILD HOUSE, PHOENIX MARKET CITY, L.B.S MARG, BKC ANNEXE, KURLA (W), MUMBAI, INDIA-400 070